"There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God." --Psalm 46:4

My Photo
Serving God with His people at Faith OPC has been a great joy and blessing. When I grow up, I want to umpire Little League Baseball. I will revel on that day when I can say to a 10-year-old boy after four pitched balls, "Take a walk in the sunshine." My wife of 30+ years, Peggy, consistently demonstrates the love of Christ and remains my very best friend. Our six children, our four lovely, sweetie-pie daughters-in-law, and our four grandchildren serve as resident theologians.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Road Stories


THE LOVES OF HIS LIFE

Even before she told Jim Bryant, "I do," on their wedding day in March of 1999, Vickie Bryant knew there were facts of life she would have to accept as the wife of an owner-operator. She knew she'd go days without seeing her husband. She'd also have to help him make ends meet by managing his road expenses. And she knew full well that she would have a rival for her husband's affections, a Peterbilt Model 379...See story here:
http://www.peterbilt.com/roadstories.aspx


G. Mark Sumpter

No comments:

One Potato, Two Potato