"There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God." --Psalm 46:4

My Photo
Serving God with His people at Faith OPC has been a great joy and blessing. When I grow up, I want to umpire Little League Baseball. I will revel on that day when I can say to a 10-year-old boy after four pitched balls, "Take a walk in the sunshine." My wife of 30+ years, Peggy, consistently demonstrates the love of Christ and remains my very best friend. Our six children, our four lovely, sweetie-pie daughters-in-law, and our four grandchildren serve as resident theologians.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Walk it Out, Albert, Walk it Out



As St. Louis All-Star first baseman Albert Pujols boldly keeps talking of the walk he has with the Lord Jesus Christ, he will get tested more and more about his profession.

He'll be in the hometown limelight tonight and tomorrow night with the 2009 Major League All Star campaign going on. Walk that talk, Albert, walk it out.


He commented today in USA TODAY that's he clean, that he doesn't do "that crap," referring to roids. May God draw near to him and give him an increasing faithful testimony before a stage that is so racked with hypocrisy.


G. Mark Sumpter

No comments:

One Potato, Two Potato