"There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God." --Psalm 46:4

My Photo
Serving God with His people at Faith OPC has been a great joy and blessing. When I grow up, I want to umpire Little League Baseball. I will revel on that day when I can say to a 10-year-old boy after four pitched balls, "Take a walk in the sunshine." My wife of 30+ years, Peggy, consistently demonstrates the love of Christ and remains my very best friend. Our six children, our four lovely, sweetie-pie daughters-in-law, and our four grandchildren serve as resident theologians.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Can I Get a Witness from Over 17,000?


We're thinking that 25,000+ children and students, along with their households, will be memorizing Scripture this summer!

This article says a ton about in-graining the brain and getting the body all buff with truth.

Here in Grants Pass, we're up to 25 students in the local contest of the National Bible Bee. It's to be held on August 28th at the building of one our own local churches of the Rogue Valley--Parkway Christian Center.

May God paint our churches with the demonstrative flair, eye-riveting sparkle of black and white as a result of churches knee-deep in 5 gallon cans of His truth!

What memory work in God's Word are you enjoying right now?

G. Mark Sumpter

No comments:

One Potato, Two Potato