"There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God." --Psalm 46:4

My Photo
Serving God with His people at Faith OPC has been a great joy and blessing. When I grow up, I want to umpire Little League Baseball. I will revel on that day when I can say to a 10-year-old boy after four pitched balls, "Take a walk in the sunshine." My wife of 30+ years, Peggy, consistently demonstrates the love of Christ and remains my very best friend. Our six children, our four lovely, sweetie-pie daughters-in-law, and our four grandchildren serve as resident theologians.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Christianity Explored

Inviting friends, making friends with the Story of the Gospel at heart

From 2006-2010, we have offered this small group discussion class 7 times. We want to offer it again at Faith Church.






The group meets for 7-8 weeks. Discussions pivot on three questions—Who is Jesus? Why did He come? What does it mean to be His follower? The questions weave in and out of the Gospel of Mark. There’s a dinner served and we learn together through helpful conversation. Rico Tice, our teacher via 25-minute DVD sessions, takes the cake when it comes to giving clear, helpful, engaging overviews about the life and mission of Jesus Christ.

I am eager to keep learning. Are you in?

G. Mark Sumpter

No comments:

One Potato, Two Potato