"There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God." --Psalm 46:4

My Photo
Serving God with His people at Faith OPC has been a great joy and blessing. When I grow up, I want to umpire Little League Baseball. I will revel on that day when I can say to a 10-year-old boy after four pitched balls, "Take a walk in the sunshine." My wife of 30+ years, Peggy, consistently demonstrates the love of Christ and remains my very best friend. Our six children, our four lovely, sweetie-pie daughters-in-law, and our four grandchildren serve as resident theologians.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hockey and One's Love Life

Rangers force game 7

The way these guys are, how close they are in the dressing room, it's hard not to fall in love with this group just the way they work and stand up for each other. It stems from the leadership group, and it's why we stayed calm and collected.

— Chris Kreider, skates a forward
 
NEWS!

Rangers fight back vs. Sens in Game 6


The Rangers live to play another day as Henrik Lundqvist (l.) makes 25 saves and Chris Kreider scores what turns out to be the game-winner in Game 6. The Rangers and Senators will face off on Thursday in a winner-take-all Game 7 at Madison Square Garden.

G. Mark Sumpter

No comments:

One Potato, Two Potato