"There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God." --Psalm 46:4

My Photo
Serving God with His people at Faith OPC has been a great joy and blessing. When I grow up, I want to umpire Little League Baseball. I will revel on that day when I can say to a 10-year-old boy after four pitched balls, "Take a walk in the sunshine." My wife of 30+ years, Peggy, consistently demonstrates the love of Christ and remains my very best friend. Our six children, our four lovely, sweetie-pie daughters-in-law, and our four grandchildren serve as resident theologians.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Born to Reproduce


Will you speak to others for Jesus Christ?

...Satan puts all his efforts into getting the Christian busy, busy, buy, but not producing.

Men, where is you man? Women, where is your woman? Where is the one whom you led to Christ and who is now going on with Him?

...The curse today is that we are too busy. I am not talking about being busy earning money to buy food. I am talking about being busy doing Christian things. We have spiritual activity with little productivity.


This is lights out theology from the Navigators founder, Dawson Trotman.

G. Mark Sumpter




No comments:

One Potato, Two Potato