"There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God." --Psalm 46:4

My Photo
Serving God with His people at Faith OPC has been a great joy and blessing. When I grow up, I want to umpire Little League Baseball. I will revel on that day when I can say to a 10-year-old boy after four pitched balls, "Take a walk in the sunshine." My wife of 30+ years, Peggy, consistently demonstrates the love of Christ and remains my very best friend. Our six children, our four lovely, sweetie-pie daughters-in-law, and our four grandchildren serve as resident theologians.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

On the Rogue River

Our local river that runs through it, at the part of our rafting, has maybe 2, maybe 3 Class III rapids, but nonetheless, it's a blast. Around 25 attended today's river rafting. The folks were from Faith OPC. The older rafters' boat---the old geezers boat---supposedly a dry boat, got stuck on rocks 2 times. A few were dumped out in the drink! It was a great time. The stetch of the river that we float is about a 4-5 hour trip.

G. Mark Sumpter

No comments:

One Potato, Two Potato