"There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God." --Psalm 46:4

My Photo
Serving God with His people at Faith OPC has been a great joy and blessing. When I grow up, I want to umpire Little League Baseball. I will revel on that day when I can say to a 10-year-old boy after four pitched balls, "Take a walk in the sunshine." My wife of 30+ years, Peggy, consistently demonstrates the love of Christ and remains my very best friend. Our six children, our four lovely, sweetie-pie daughters-in-law, and our four grandchildren serve as resident theologians.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Is This What Mark McGwire Was Seeing While on Roids?

Double Cool Picture from Pastor Jeff Meyers of St. Louis


Today, Mark McGwire, homerun super champ in 1998, spoke openly about his steroid use during the 1990s. He came clean with MLB and the sports world about what he had been covering up.

I know roids benefits strength, endurance and injury recovery. Surely it doesn't affect one's vision, does it? Check out Busch Stadium of St. Louis here. HT: Pastor Meyers. Go right here to see more of Jeff's great photos.


G. Mark Sumpter

1 comment:

Jeff Meyers said...

Thanks for blogging about the picture. But the link should open up to my photopage. You don't really have the rights to store that picture like that. Sorry. It's too easily pirated. Link it so that when someone clicks on it they are taken here:

http://jeffmeyers.smugmug.com/My-Favorite-Images/My-Favorite-Images/5370846_F2NYY#639082743_V7o7G

Thanks!

One Potato, Two Potato